Secretary will be at the Fairgrounds Office at the following times:
- Monday, August 16th after 4 pm to receive all livestock entries (late entries
will be charged $5 per animal)
- Monday, August 16th from
9:00 am until 9:00 pm
- Tuesday, August 17th from 9:00 am until
- Wednesday, August 18th from 9:00 am to 8:00 pm
to sell memberships
- Fair office will be open 9:00 am to 9:00
pm on Thursday, Friday and Saturday (August 19-21).
The entry forms can be found at the back of the fair book. Fair books can
be obtained from the following locations:
- Rainy River = Rainy River Drug Store, Rainy River Municipal Office, Beaver Mills
- Manitou = JD Junction
- Emo = Emo Municipal Office, Service Ontario, Emo Feeds, Emo Drug Store, Hair & Body Care Shop
- Devlin = Devlin's Corner Store & Devlin Municipal Office
- Fort Frances = Betty's, Fort Frances Times, Fort Frances General Supply, Fort Frances
- Couchiching = CC Complex
- ONLINE (SEE ABOVE)
Anyone wishing to purchase a membership or obtain books and tags may do so at the Fairgrounds Office. Entries
for ALL exhibits will be received at the Exhibition Hall on Wednesday, August 18th from 4:00 to 8:00 pm only.
RRVAS requires workers
for the Fair. Gates, Exhibition Hall, and Parking Attendants please call Laura Haglin at 487-1888.
***STUDENTS, THIS WOULD BE A GOOD WAY TO EARN YOUR COMMUNITY HOURS FOR GRADUATION***
The parade will be held on Saturday August 21st. All participants are asked to assemble on Front Street in Emo at 10:30. Judging will
take place at 11:00 a.m. sharp. The parade will proceed up to the Fair grounds at 12 noon. All information about participating
in the parade is in the fair book.
MINI KING & QUEEN CONTESTANTS
be 4 years to 7 years old. Call Mary Croswell at (807) 487-1105 to register.
ADVANCE MIDWAY TICKETS:
- Fort Frances - Wilson's Stationary & Fort Frances General Supply
- Emo - Tompkin's Hardware & Cloverleaf Shop Easy
- Barwick Village Restaurant
- Stratton - Stratton Cafe
- Rainy River - Beaver Mills Market
Advance midway tickets are on sale at the above locations
until Wednesday evening August 18th then at the fair office until Thursday evening August 19th - $28.00 a savings of $5.00.
Gate admission is $3.00 per person per day. You do not need advanced midway
tickets to enter the fairgrounds. You can pay your $3.00 admission at the gate.
FOOD VENDORS ARE REQUIRED: Call (807) 487-1888.
The Rainy River Valley Agricultural Society is a proud member of The Ontario Association of Agricultural Societies.